Register for a Course Today!
- Interactive discussion on various Stimulation Protocols for regular and Batch IVF Programs.
- Basics of Male and Female Reproductive physiology in relation to Infertility.
- Investigations of Infertility and indications for IVF/ICSI/IUI
- Testing for Ovarian Reserve, Follicular Monitoring and Drug dosages.
- Approaches in Stimulation Protocols in Poor Responders, PCOS
- Mild stimulation IVF
- Learn about Luteal Phase Support
- Prevention and management of OHSS ( Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome)
- Learn about Oocyte Donation and Surrogacy.
- Learn about Frozen Embryo Transfer cycles and Freeze-all programs
- Inventory Management in IVF unit
- Counseling infertile patients for various ART procedures
- Recurrent pregnancy loss / first trimester misscarriages
- Learn the basics of Ovum Pick up and Embryo Transfer (hands-on)
- Learn from experts the ideal ways to set up an IVF unit
- Know the technical and operational details of IVF lab equipment
- Learn the trouble shooting in both clinical and laboratory arms
- Demonstration of IVF lab procedures including: conventional IVF (hands-on), ICSI, vitrification (hands-on), blastocyst culture using single step media.
- Regulation, licensing in starting new units
learn how to set up a cryopreservation facility
- Reduction of multiple pregnancies and single embryo transfer
- Learn how to set up an IUI lab and the best sperm processing techniques.
- Male infertility management options
surgical sperm retrieval techniques
- How to optimize the equipment performance there by consistent pregnancy rate
- Learn about various embryo culture systems in market and the list of vendors.
- Know the latest technologies for air quality management in IVF lab